The small island of Anguilla lies approximately 7 miles north of St Maarten. Undoubtedly, the highlight of Anguilla is its beautiful white sand beaches but it also boasts some incredible snorkeling locations and upscale dining options. Our full day, Anguilla Coastal Explorer tour takes you from St Maarten to Anguilla for a day of snorkeling, beach time and some great food.
This tour offers you the chance to visit several of the more popular destinations on the island. Our standard itinerary includes…
- Sandy Ground
Our crew will take care of our obligatory customs and immigration clearance while you relax on the beach or explore the coastline.
- Little Bay
A small protected bay and designated marine park. Little Bay surrounds a rocky cliff face, at the base of which is coral outcropping, packed with a variety of sea creatures. You will also find a great little swim through. Some of the best snorkeling to be had on the island!
- Crocus Bay
A short hop from Little Bay is Crocus Bay. He we stop for our standard lunch option. Enjoy some great local food at a sit down restaurant. After lunch, relax on the beach or explore several beach-side bars.
- Meads Bay/Maundeys Bay
We finish off the day with a relaxing beach stop before we make the crossing back to St Maarten. We choose which of these two destinations we will stop at based on prevailing weather/sea conditions.
You will be travelling in style and comfort aboard our newest boat Blu Bi U, a 38 foot power catamaran with on-board head, galley and a large rear deck space. Fully equipped to International SOLAS safety standards, she has ample, comfortable seating for up to 16 people. With our maximum passenger limit at 12 guests, you will have plenty of room to stretch out.
The Fine Print
- International Maritime Safety standards (1) limit small, commercial powerboats to a maximum of 12 passengers. For your safety and comfort we cannot exceed this limit.
- Shared Group trips (i.e. per person pricing) are available on select days of the week. A minimum of 4 guests are required to ensure that the tour will operate.
- Private Charters are available on request. If booking a private charter, the earlier you book, the more flexibility you will have on securing a date that works best for you.
- This tour is an international journey and requires all guests to carry their passport. On the return journey to St Maarten, you must also have proof of local residency or documentation of an ongoing departure from St Maarten. Our crew will assist with all Customs and Immigration clearance procedures to make the process as smooth and painless as possible. Any and all customs and immigration fees are charged at cost – we do not add any premium for process and handling of government fees.
(1) You can read all the gory details regarding International Safety Regulations such as SOLAS, ISM and ISPS at the links provided. If you are going to read all this information, we recommend a few hours and a good supply of legal stimulants.